Hi, I have purchased an original version EU 1.0.15.79 in Czech republic, which is in English. I have found out that there is not any patch available for this version and I am starting to wander when it will be as the patch was released 5 moths ago. I have tried to applied English or Polish patch and none of them was working. Always it gives me "It states that i do not have an english version of the game". Autoupdater states, that game is up to date.

Also I have found out there there is unofficial czech translation - subtitles (unofficial as Cenega is completly unable to do a proper localization and gives only czech manual) which working only with version where a patch 1.03 is applied.

I wonder whether it is some kind of bad joke from Larian and Cenega as I, the owner of original game, am being penalized for being so stupid to buy an original game. I can not patch it, I can not use a czech translation whereas anyone who downloads it from net has up-to-date version of game without major errors and can enjoy czech translation.

Please explain me why I should buy any future game produced by Larian and I should not download from net?