Originally Posted by Dae
I used to feel the same way, but eventually I got tired of having to upgrade my graphics card, ram or motherboard and spending hundreds of dollars just so that I could play the biggest and baddest new games.

Its just so much easier and cheaper to use a console because it allows the developers to build their games with the capabilities of the machine in mind, rather than having to build a game capable of being run on the majority of pc's. IMO, games built for consoles can be finer tuned than games which have to cover a base of pc's which will have very different components.

I also got tired of having to upgrade my computer !

When I first heard Larian brings Ego Draconis out on Xbox, I bought a Xbox :hihi: ... so I have no problems with upgrading my pc!
And I'm happy I did it this way! I haven't had no big problems at all with my game on Xbox (Europe version).

And I agree with Dae about the pro's with a console.
Okay, a pc have also benefits, like more quickslots with the F-keys ... and if you have the best of the best pc (but for how long???), the graphics are mostly better than on console ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !