Originally Posted by Lar_q
Exposing the configuration settings is not a magical fix but it will help some people who have problems which is why we released it, and it does remove the cap for those who don't want it.

I would like to say that we did do significantly more than just clamp the fps, but I can sympathize that if it doesn't help you, that doesn't mean anything. So we are continuing to look for solutions and have several people working on the issue. We have code running internally that looks like it improves issues on those systems where the problem occurs, but it's not stable yet so we can't release it for the moment.

If you said clearly - game's engine was remastered and it includes Ego Draconis which was released over 1 year ago and it's still suffering to micro stuttering then you're telling us that you will fix it in a few days? You've got to be kidding...
This game is one of the worst optimized ever made!! Sad because I really wanted to finish this (it's story is quite interesting but stuttering is making my eyes hurt.)

Life is an eternal search...