Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kwiatek Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Alright well I bought the game today cause I couldn't wait two more weeks.... the game is awesome!! Defiantly worth the money... and I'm not even far. Thank you guys for the reply's. Also good job Larian on the game, I'll defiantly be trying to get more people to buy it smile

I was going to tell you can find some answers here:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=423458&fpart=4

Imarion.

Support
Support

Knightstar2001
The add-on continues seamlessly from the end of the main game. Playing DKS you would get up to where the original D2:ED ended, and then go straight into the FoV section, with the same character, etc.

Melianos;
I don't think it is possible to convert languages with FoV. You can download multiple language versions of FoV from the Larian Vault if you have multiple language versions of D2:ED, but I'm pretty sure the language version of FoV must match that of D2:ED.

K
stranger
stranger
K
That's what I wanted to know. Thanks for the answer Raze and for bearing with me. Now I just need to wait for it to become available in the USA on the 360.

stranger
stranger
Wait a second.... So if i can not buy a house,, why the hell did i just pay 500g to some random dude selling me a ground ( Yea i know,, probably got ripped or something)

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Neonfire
Wait a second.... So if i can not buy a house,, why the hell did i just pay 500g to some random dude selling me a ground ( Yea i know,, probably got ripped or something)

... Please tell me you are joking. It should not take a mind reader to know that he is not trust worthy.

stranger
stranger
Well i kinda figured that it was a hoax when i accepted, but i thought that maybe it would trigger some unique dialog choices later on, (And perhaps it will, not that far in since my game keeps dying)

Support
Support

Gold is pretty easy to come by, so if you don't mindread Willy to know for sure it is a scam, it would be tempting to take a gamble on the offer.

If he shows up in Aleroth during the FoV section, there may be differences depending on whether you paid him or not. In D2:ED, at least, it doesn't really trigger anything new.
He will approach you 3 times in Broken Valley to ask for money, claiming to need more for materials or permits if you give him any to build or buy a house in either of the first 2 encounters.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard