The question is how many people are using quick save and are reloading to save XP from mind reading ect...???

I have it on XBOX 360 playing it on HARD.

Tho I have played it before I am playing it as if it was a new game so doing everything in case I miss something. I've done up to the point of killing all of Broken Valleys Most Wanted and have seen Lovis ect...

Becasue I'm playing it by the book I am running about with very little in the way of Health and Mana potions. I can't even use the tree under the mill to help because I am not finding the plants I need, but have 100+ of one I don't at this time. It's all been cleaned up so finding items is not so easy as it was before.

To be fair it's early days, but it's no walk over yet. I was used to having a LaRgE stash of potions but now I have to work harder to stay alive even tho I have played it before as ED. wink

End of the day it could be luck of the finds but if your cheating on XP then your cheating your selfs. :hihi:

A very hard option is always welcome, but right now I can't comment as I have not finished it yet and have weeks ahead of me in terms of game play. wink

Divinity II: XBOX 360
Region: PAL (UK)
Display: 1080i HDMI PC