I bought this game off steam during it's initial release on pure impulse.

I saw the screenshots and I played Divine Divinity a long time ago. I enjoyed it so I decided to get this game. The value sounded great, get Eco Draconis with updated graphics and the new Dragon Knight Saga for $40.

Unfortunately I just cannot stand this stutter...It gives me a headache. The game seems promising enough but I have not gotten past the initial area. At first I thought it was my rig until I started researching the problems people were having with this game.

It truly is a shame, I honestly wished you guys would've done more testing before release. Saying "We didn't think it would bother so many people." is ridiculous, the stutter is immediately obvious. To me it's most obvious when I'm running, the terrain stutters. It's not a graphical stutter, the stutter is almost smooth. To me right now this game is broken and unplayable. I payed $40 to participate in a Beta test.

I'm thoroughly disappointed and to be honest this experience will effect my future purchasing decisions for games made by Larian Studios, at least within the first 6 months. (Which also means paying premium "New Game" price)

I will check back periodically in hopes of an official patch that fixes the stutter.

My Rig Specs (I'm running on mostly High, around 75% quality not close to max)

AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 Ghz Black Edition
4GB Kingston Hyper X DDR 2 1066 RAM
XFX ATI Radeon HD4890 1GB GDDR5 VRAM Overclocked Edition

I'm thoroughly convinced that this stutter is not caused by my hardware. Again, I reemphasize my opinion that Larian Studios should have done much more testing/polishing before releasing this product.