Originally Posted by Dungeon Master
Joram,

sure it gets harder the deeper you get and you have to change your play to survive accordingly. Truth is that with the first title you could become overwhelmed say 20 hours in because you may of skipped and/or missed many missions that reward XP so you could be entering an area much lower than you could be. DSK at the moment is no different in that it's best to do as much as you can before you commit yourself to a main quest. So if you do come across enemies that are a level or 2 above you then it's best to find another path and return later. Many things to see and do beyond what you think is the most obvious way to play and a lot of surprises to be had along the way.

Plus you can make it as easy or as hard as you wish. Many thousands of ways to play Divinity tho I am fond of having a sword in my hand at the moment. wink

I've played the original Ego Draconis on Xbox to the final battle.
I've asked my question because of the massiv remastering for the DKS wink

I wish to play the DKS now firsst on casual mode and see or my hero(in) can survive. If this isn't a challenge at all, I increase the difficulty laugh !

Playing on "Nightmare" I think will not be easy to survive on hardcore mode :hihi: ...

To be clearly Dungeon Master : I play all RPG's with much patient and explore each crack & cranny to find all the goodies a RPG can offer me ! wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !