Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Support
Support

Did you save before activating the switch at the top? It took me a few tries, but with good timing, and starting off facing where the platforms will be, it is possible to jump up both before they disappear. There is a lever or button on the second platform which will fix them in place and cause a chest to appear on the ground near the entrance of the room, which you will need to drop off the platform quickly in order to reach before it disappears. At least in D2:ED it had a potentially decent legendary quality random item (good enough to try a few times for, but not enough to worry about if you can not get it with a reasonable effort); that may have changed in DKS.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Charlie Mac
Thanks again. Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I just haven't been able to finish it off. What happens when you do?

A chest appears at the bottom of the room - but it doesn't hang about, as I discovered to my extreme irritation on not just one but two occasions! Hence my comment about dropping down very quickly. I'm afraid I can't remember if there was anything interesting in it, and you'll forgive me for not wanting to go and have another look. grin

Edit: I see Raze beat me to it (as usual!) Damn the confusion of the forum starting a new page, gets me every time!

Last edited by Vometia; 31/01/11 02:36 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard