Originally Posted by virumor
I'd like the project D game ( which I surmize is Divinity III) taking place in an entirely different continent than Rivellon. Didn't the witch Ursula speak about such a far-away land and didn't she still have evil sisters there? Seems something worth checking out for the Dragon knight.

Since project E is going to be about the Divine *finally* smiting Damian, it seems right that this game is returning to its roots, i.e. be top-down/isometric again like the very first game in the saga.

Really? So the next game in the Divinity storyline is project E, the top down RPG? I had a feeling Larian might do that when Lar mentioned they already have done the story / plot for it & you beat the bad guy in the end i.e Damien. So I guess for Project D which is obviously a 3D game like Divinity 2 about Dragons this may well be another game unrelated to Divinity? Or maybe it is and as for it's story it runs paralell to Project E? Guess we will have to wait and see as nothing has been confirmed in concrete yet.

Last edited by Arokh; 03/05/11 12:02 PM.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net