Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Demonic Offline OP
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I wouldn't and I don't think The Divine would become consumed by anger if you did kill Damien. The only way I see The Divine as a final boss is if Macbeth's comment is true and The Divine gets angry at The Dragon Knight because he wants to give Damien the final blow and then he fights you for who gets to kill Damien and during this fight, Damien escapes.

I could only fight The Divine in a dream. Not for the real thing. I'll jump off the tower that the final battle is set on to my death instead of fight him. Mind you. My evil-type character WOULD probably fight him.

I sort of felt sorry when killing him as my LV 40 battlemage during the dream fight. He died with two fireballs and I felt so sorry that I decided to let Zandalor survive a little longer and I even allowed Zandalor to heal himself before killing him. Wouldn't want to do it for real, especially as my battlemage.

Last edited by Demonic; 23/05/11 06:00 PM.
addict
addict
I don't care WHO it is...KILLE'M ALL, EATE'M ALL...

UNKNOWN: Friends help you move...True friends, help you move bodies...
E.A.P.: Blood was it's Avatar and it's seal.
E.A.P.: Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions.

veteran
veteran
The divine seems to be someone who has a lot of regrets, not someone who is delusional.

I don't think that the Divine would become consumed with anger if someone were to kill Damian. His characterization from the scenes he had in DKS seems to paint him as someone who regrets his own failures, not someone who thinks Damian can still be saved. I think he would regret that Damian had to die, but he would accept it as the price which had to be paid.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard