It's not just that, if the player is able to kill good people, then one would wonder why they have no chance to join Damien himself. Whether The Dragon Knight is Lawful Evil or Chaotic Good, he/she is still out to stop Damien and won't pointless kill people for no reason.

Divine Divinity on the other hand allowed the player to be Chaotic Evil as you could go around killing people for no reason.

I'm curious to see what choices we get to make in Dragon Commander. I'd imagine some dialogue will be "I'm doing this just because I want to see you suffer" as you can play as a tyrant according to the description of Dragon Commander.

Of course, you can probably also make choices without thinking about good or evil. You could be just choosing something which benefits you more. It may be considered evil or good by someone on your fortress but to you, it's just business.

I think Dragon Commander is going to get the role play better than any other Divinity game. I'd imagine we can have alliances with other Dragon Knights too.

Last edited by Demonic; 08/11/11 05:52 PM.