@ChrisHLD
Oblivions: level scaling is terrible. As you level, the enemies level with you.. meaning levelling up and getting better loot is pointless. In my opinion.
Skyrim: Isnt the game I thought it would be, although dungeons are now a bit more varied, they still dont have half the atmosphere of Divinity 2. Loot is very poor; Go through an hour long dungeon and scrap your nuts off, get to a huge treasure chest, to get poor loot to be honest. The crafting, smithing, alchemy are all broken. You can craft better than what you can find. (Its still a good game, just not what im looking for personally)

I forgot to say Divinity 2's levelling system rocks! im playing on nightmare so enemies that are the same level as you can kick your ass, but every are I have been in enemy levels nave been perfect.

The next games I will be playing is Risen (looks similar to this) Two Worlds 2, and Dragons Dogma when released.

@Raze, Helpful as always mate. I think it may take me longer with reloads etc due to it being so hard. Fjords I will try now with the dragon stone then smile Is there a way for me to see how long I have played? as my saves just show date and time. 0.o