Okay, what I gathered so far:

>Turn-Based, hexagon shaped tiles, still fast paced
>Stats ala hack'n'slash, strength, intelligence, vitality and dexterity, many equipment slots.
>2 main characters, a man who's an ex-prisoner and a girl who has been freshly resurrected
>Can be played solo or in co-op
>Can interact with a lot of objects, using buckets as armor, brooms as weapons etc.
>Can use spells to affect the environment, ice magic to freeze water, lightning on wet opponents to boost damage etc, like Magicka somewhat.
>Both characters have a role during conversation, even in co-op both players will pick choices so there's no '' leader ''
>One character can talk to an NPC while the other character sneaks behind to steal something or access a restricted area
>Dialogues are of the same quality as other Divinity's game, so humorous and smart.

It is not Divinity 3? It is prequel to Divine Divinty, but I'm having troubles trying to understand how "original Sin" related to Orc swarm. IIRC, the Story.pdf from DD pretty clearly states that all the races were against Damian's invasion, Orcs as well. Seems like they had to introduce another "deus ex" element, ehh. Kind of sad (and weak), but oh well... can't milk the same cow few times i n a row, there needs to be something for D3 left.

turn-based co-op gameplay

Wut. Just... what.

Even the dialogue system is cooperative: the developers wanted to avoid a player on its hands while the other acts as group leader, taking all the decisions. Everyone can participate in discussions and express dissent if necessary!

Now this sounds quite interesting.

Almost everything can be collected, assembled, carried, thrown ... You can put a bucket on his head as a helmet, take a broom to hit the enemy, etc.

Awesome. It seems like Larian decided to develop the basic concept of advanced interaction with gameworld/environment from DD more, which I highly approve. I really loved to move the barrels and some other things around in original game.

And screenshots:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kein; 28/05/12 05:55 PM.