Turn based is bad. It's tipped the balance from 'get' to 'not get' on a few games for me that might otherwise have been tempting.

HOWEVER, with that said, if the game looks to be awesome despite the combat, I will certainly be picking it up, anyway. Great plot and characterisation will get me playing turn based games, as both are vastly more important to me than how much boring combat I have to endure (And, yes, real time combat can be boring, too. But turn based has the possibility of REALLY boring!).

One final caveat: DRM. Lousy DRM is an absolutely certain no-buy from me, no matter what!

Beyond those observations, I have nowhere near enough information yet to decide one way or the other whether this game will interest me or not. Doubt that'll change any time soon, either. I'm certainly not prepared to condone or condemn with almost nothing known.

Though I have to add that the concept art for the lead couple (Or I presume the lead couple) does look pretty awesome...

(And also this may be where the totally new part is. Does anyone recall any RPG with a couple who are paired up/married right from the start as the leads? I don't...)

Please click the banner...