Originally Posted by Kein

Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer
I have a suspicion : The birth of the first Dragon Knights ...

Yeah, I thought about that too, but again - why Sin? According to D2 story, the bonds between real Dragons and chosen humans were a blessing, not a curse or something bad.

I think Original Sin will refer to something to do with the Black Ring and the guy who started it.

As for the comments about people who are complaining which I suppose includes me; we are just voicing our opinions. I am not dismissing the game altogether - there will be lots of people who will look forward to and enjoy it & I hope Larian has a huge success with it. Turn based combat isn't something I like but I am willing to give the game a try - I might be swayed.

We are not all young gamers. I'm 36 but I have only owned a PC for around 12 years and never got a chance to play a lot of early classic games. I guess I missed out. I didn't start work till I was 20 and all my money went on other things rather than a PC or game system. My parents were not ones to buy me such things either as they thought computer games were a waste of time.

I play most games on a PC. I don't own an Xbox, just a PS3 which mainly gets used as a blu-ray player. As for old games, they just don't appeal to me now. Even now whith working full time, running a house and seeing family I don't have as much time as I'd like to for playing games. I don't buy many now so I only go for things I really like. I'm sure others will be in a similar situation to me.

Larian's two games suit different audiences - Original Sin will appeal to PC gamers both old and new whilst Dragon Commander will be more console orientated.

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net