No confirmation nor a denial smile

Dragon Commander is pretty complex game with enormous potential, seriously wink

The versions that have been shown to date would work well on both consoles & PC. Demos were always with a controller.

However, what we'll show at E3 is much more advanced and is very much PC centric. The reason for that will become immediately clear when you see it. It's stuff nobody's seen before & imho it should immediately propel Dragon Commander to a must-have game for people with the same gaming tastes I have wink

What does this mean ?

a) That we've ensured for a long time that a console version is possible, in order to keep our options open.
b) That a console version will have different combat mechanics from what we'll be showing at E3, because those mechanics we'll be showing just aren't possible without a mouse. But since we've maintained controller support for so long, it also means that we know what needs to be done to get it to play well on a console.
c) That behind the scenes there's discussions going on to make a console version possible, but since we want to ship it early in 2013, it is unlikely that the game will ship on consoles at the same time as the PC/Mac versions.

Something tells me I've added more confusion than cleared up things, so summarized:

At this point, a console version is not confirmed. If possible, we'll make one. It depends on discussion with dudes who're willing to give us all the cash required to make the console versions a reality.