I first place I was a little bit disppointed discovering Larian's Project E is not Div III but something else !
But reading all articles and the post on the forums I'm really happy now ! I hope a new laptop from the year 2013 can handle Divnity: Original Sin, yes it must !
I'm planning to buy a laptop in the future (not before the support for windows XP stops!), give me more flexibilty moving a PC everywhere in my house I want play the newest Larian game all day and all night wink .... in bed, bath, sofa, workroom, toilet, on a table or on the floor, ... :hihi:

Coop play? Maybe a chance I can introduce my girlfriend to the rpg genre and play together, each on a laptop ... or how ? Yes, HOW do you play in coop ? Is that via a in-house connection between 2 pc's or is this only goint to work via the world wide internet ?

Real Turn Based combat ? I believe I can only support this decision of Lar for 1001 % !!
I like variation also ! Soo many rpg's with real time combat ... In both ways (TB and RT), nice developed, both can be a thrilling experience, I'm sure!! Even "Chess" is a thrilling game if you ask me !

I still have my questions & suggestions for Divnity :Original Sin, but soon I come back ask questions or give suggestions wink

wave to all ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !