Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mixxer5 #458333 14/10/12 09:52 PM
veteran
veteran
I really hope one day they release tech build. Swen said it is possible, but there is some technical complications.

Kein #458334 14/10/12 10:26 PM
Support
Support

He must have gotten it working; it was the second milestone for the GOG promotion, which has been reached. I'm not sure where the demo itself is, though...

Unlocked! (after 10.000)

the E3 2000 tech demo of LMK, an unfinished isometric RPG available here for the first time ever for everyone who participates!
What is this tech demo of LMK?

It’s an unfinished piece of an RPG that was never released. Since it wasn’t finished, we can’t really support it, although we’ve had good luck on Windows Vista and Windows 7. If you can’t get it to work, well, sorry. We’re also including a short video from the game as well, and we hope you enjoy it!

Raze #458340 15/10/12 08:03 AM
Support
Support

Amazon in the US imported some stock from the UK, and has the Divinity Anthology Collectors Edition listed at $45. It is also available from Amazon in Japan.

The the 'top supporter' price for the GOG PWYW promotion has dropped to under $12.50 for all 3 Divinity games. It seemed to be fairly stable today, but more people just getting DD for $0.01 may bring the price down further in the next couple days.

Raze #458344 15/10/12 12:49 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
For me this means that I have to hurry because seemingly The Larian Vault is almost sold out ? Bad, I was never keen of having to register myself with Paypal (and credit cards just aren't that common in Germany, still) ...

And if it is sold out ... Well, then I'd have to go to Amazon Germany, hoping that they will still have some units left ...

By the way, where and how do I initially register at The Larian Vault ?

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
old hand
At the moment you only register as soon as you buy something for the first time. We didn't see the need to register just like that, but apparently it's confusing so we'll add registering in the near future.

Tweeting @forktong
Support
Support

Larian would have likely ran out of their initial stock this weekend, but since a distributor never picked up their shipment from a warehouse, Larian has more: see The good, the bad and the unexpected.

Raze #458359 15/10/12 07:32 PM
veteran
veteran
DD : cdrom, GOG witcher redeem code
BD : cdrom, GOG witcher redeem code
D:ED : DVD
D:DKS: larian vault
GOG: Antology

By god if in the future there is a platinum version...

I would buy it again smile

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
Morbo #458363 15/10/12 11:42 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
Okay, I'll try that again.

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
stranger
stranger
Is anything from the "Music From The Divinity Universe" CD not found on "Musica Divina & Musica Obscura" included with the Anthology?

JDV72 #458447 17/10/12 11:06 AM
Support
Support

The Divinity Universe music CD contains music from Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity. Musica Obscura is previously unreleased music, so if you add in D2:ED/FoV to the mix of music that can go into Musica Divina, there would have to be tracks from the Divinity Universe not repeated.

While there are some remixed tracks on the Divinity Universe CD, the majority of music is available from the composer's website (Kirill Pokrovsky), bonus content with the GOG versions of the games, etc, or can be copied/extracted from the game installs.
Not that you shouldn't still add the CD to your order, though. biggrin

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #458449 17/10/12 11:50 AM
Hello; not sure if this was asked before, but, does the anthology version of DKS have the spanish traduction? Thanks ^_^

Zerael #458450 17/10/12 11:53 AM
Support
Support

There is a Spanish localization for Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga.

Unfortunately, there are no plans to release a Spanish language pack for Divinity 2: Developer's Cut, due to issues obtaining the rights (the publisher that handled the localization would need to agree to any re-release or re-use of the translation).

Raze #458451 17/10/12 12:03 PM
I see; thanks Raze. It's a shame, though. I've already had all the titles..., but I certainly could not buy a game in english in this particular situation. I understand the problem, though.

I wish Larian sells lots of copies of this anthology ^_^

JDV72 #458468 17/10/12 11:28 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JDV72
Is anything from the "Music From The Divinity Universe" CD not found on "Musica Divina & Musica Obscura" included with the Anthology?

Huh?
Apparently digital version on GoG misses these, so far I see only original tracks from D2 and FoV. Bonus, unreleased tracks limited to retail edition it seems.

Kein #458471 18/10/12 12:21 AM
Support
Support

GOG doesn't have the anthology (aside from the close-but-not-quite-the-same, almost-expired PWYW promotion) and the bonus content for D2:DC isn't identical.

I don't know about the Steam version of the anthology (not listed yet), but the digital version from the Larian Vault includes the Musica Divina and Musica Obscura CDs.

Raze #458494 18/10/12 02:20 PM
veteran
veteran

Raze #458495 18/10/12 02:23 PM
veteran
veteran
But it does, it said few times that the package they feature IS Anthology, just in digital format. There is all documents in PDFs and and original OST and Director's cut and such.

It is just unfair that only retail uses got Bonus OST. Seriously, Larian? We EA/Ubisoft now?

Last edited by Kein; 18/10/12 02:23 PM.
Lotrotk #458496 18/10/12 04:00 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lotrotk
Ok but surely every one on this forum has already bought some of these games right? For myself DKS retail and DD on gog. I don't want to buy them again.

I really love these games, but unfortunately, I can't afford to buy any games at the moment, never mind three I already own (and have bought two of those twice). I've bought Divine Divinity in the box, Beyiond Divinity and Divine Divinity on GoG, Ego Draconis in the box, and Dragon Knight Saga on Steam. I think buying 2 games twice is enough for me. I'd rather save mt money for a new game.

I am interested in knowing what was cut out of Divine Divinity 1. I did a Let's Play (see my signature) where I added extra details to flesh out the world and explain things that were subtle and not explicitly mentioned in the actual game. Anyone know if the extras in the anthology talk much about Divine Divinity 1?

Stabbey #458499 18/10/12 04:55 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
I think it was Barnabus who did a long voyage through the unused div territories - one could not walk there, so he used the teleporter stone, threw it - and teleported to it.

There was The Source, I think at least 1 unused house, lots of unued environments in the Wastelands ... There were screenshots, but I don't know who has them nowadays, if they still exist.

--Dilbert cartoon

Support
Support

Some of the screenshot links are broken, but: EASTEREGGS and RUNE manuscripts.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard