Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Raze #459039 11/11/12 12:40 AM
veteran
veteran
Wow Larian, you are seriously the best.

I mean, a while ago I saw that I now had the Developers Cut in my Steam Games list and I installed it, but I didn't get around to playing it until today, and I discovered that it also came with the treasure vault - the Developers Journal, the extra art PDF's and the bonus soundtracks in .ogg form.

That was incredibly awesome of you to give that away to those who already owned DKS.

Raze #459072 13/11/12 06:47 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Libertarian
Can anyone tell me if signed copies are still available? I really want one.

We have exactly 83 boxes left wink

Lar_q #459084 14/11/12 09:21 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q

We have exactly 83 boxes left wink

And now at least minus one signed Anthology Box !
That gives : 82 boxes left (or less) !

I place my order today smile

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Merendrious #459385 23/11/12 09:17 AM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Merendrious
The Developer's Journal is a gem by the way. Reads like a shakespearian drama, with lots of ups and downs.

You're absolutely right ! smile
The day the package arrived and I got my "eyes" on the Developer's Journal ... O my ... I read (and look at all the awesome pictures) it from start to end in one day ! grin

And the 2 music cd's are also absolutely great !
I can't stop 'repeat' that song again and again, that song you hear when you walk in the Wastelands(DD) (track 3 on Misic Obscura I believe) ... really love the rhythm & melody in that song !!

thankyou for the Anthology !

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #459800 15/12/12 10:27 AM
journeyman
journeyman
I got mine for my birthday on Thursday (and one of the signed ones, too!). Had a little poke at Divine and Div 2: DC, but I really wanted it for the soundtracks.

However, upon listening to them, it seems like a lot of tracks still haven't been included. I particularly like the Lanilor Lane tunes from DKS/FoV, and unless I've overlooked them, they're not included. In fact, I think we're still missing the FoV soundtrack in general. I'm also a little confused as to what constitutes "unreleased" or "rare", because I've had some tracks from Obscura for years thanks to Kirill's own site (where he hosts the Beyond Divinity, Divine Divinity and Divinity 2 soundtracks). Heck, even the digital soundtrack available in the vault is just the one on Kirill's site (for free) with fewer tracks.

I'm not particularly upset or anything, I just wondered why DKS/FoV was overlooked when the soundtracks were put together, or if we will get a separate release of those 'missing' tracks.

But the collection is, otherwise, great. It's sat on my shelf with pride between my copies of Drakensang: The River of Time and The Witcher.

Dwagginz #459804 15/12/12 05:38 PM
veteran
veteran
There are a almost 100 music tracks in Divinity 2 alone. There's and only 40 in the soundtrack package, a bunch of which are from Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity. The soundtracks are remastered versions of the game tracks, and I can definitely tell the difference.

Stabbey #459805 15/12/12 06:19 PM
journeyman
journeyman
I know they're "remastered" (it's the same for most game soundtracks, they're usually different to facilitate listening), but what I'm saying is that the Obscura tracks (or at least some of them) have been easily available on Kirill's site for a long while now.

And that site doesn't look entirely legal to me. I would like a legal way to acquire the music (or a selection of it) from Flames of Vengeance.

Dwagginz #459809 15/12/12 08:48 PM
veteran
veteran
Not entirely legal? Well the guideline on the other forum I'm a member of is if the soundtrack is not reasonably available for purchase, it's okay. In the case of Kirill Pokrovsky's music, he lets people download it for free from his site, so on balance, I'd say it's probably fine. But whatever, link removed anyway.

If you want more tracks released, e-mail Larian or Mr. Pokrovsky yourself and ask.

Stabbey #459812 15/12/12 11:05 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Or bring it up on the official Larian forums *polite cough*

Dwagginz #459813 15/12/12 11:45 PM
veteran
veteran
Unless there's a reply, there's no guarantee anyone in charge will even see it. Use e-mail.

Stabbey #459816 16/12/12 08:59 AM
Lotrotk Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
It was mentioned in one of Swen's blog entries before you know. He didn't seem to bother Kirill publishing his tracks for free then.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard