Originally Posted by demidevil
What if she’s only half lizard? Or maybe they’re fake like the undead one

Unless you are talking about the Undead Princess' robotic form, the whole Swedish Bar Maid with strapped on apples was thrown out. She now just wears a black robes and tilts her hips. You can check out her concept art as well as the images for her two forms depending on player choices in the story.

I'll admit that mammary glands on a reptile are a tad odd, but if a respected franchise such as the Elder Scrolls can get away with outfitting the argonian ladies in a similar manner then Larian Studios is more than welcome to jump onto the Reptilian Bosom Boat.

And I know, as was earlier pointed out, that the various incarnations of the Princesses (including the fleshy undead one) do seem to be yet more demeaning denominators of how video games portray women. However, it is up to Larian Studios to decide how they want to portray their games - they are the one's employing the artists and calling the shots. The women do not seem to have suffered in character, one reviewer even commented on the dwarven princess' excellent dialogue. I just hope they think more highly of their fans than lonely straight men who want to enjoy a brief power trip with skimpy women and commanding large armies.

thankyou

All that aside, is NO ONE ELSE even remotely concerned about the Lizard Princess' hips? confused