Well... first of all females can’t fight like mans. They have thinner bones, lower lungs, different distribution of body fat (in hips instead of in the rumen), and most are less strong. So they are anatomically distinct and that is a good thing, because of these differences is that we like them. Consequently they could not wield a sword or wear armor as well as men and in a real war they should be in magic or archer role than front warrior.

But this is a game and here they can fight and carry armors more or less like a man. And in a game bikinis armors are more attractive than tank armor, (even for women players as they say me in multiple times!), because if we chose a female character is because we are willing to see differences.

I personally play female characters to see a nice butt instead a huge man’s sweaty butt... I know that in real life those kinds of armors are impossible. But does a man killing enemy after enemy with healing potions equally impossible? And if we can heal ourselves why the enemies doesn't the same? Etc.

Again, this is a game, not real life, mans and women do impossible things, and art must prevail over reality.

This is a great idea which rely on a successful publication.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Last edited by Destello; 02/04/13 11:08 PM.