You might say I'm being demanding on the tutorials, but everyone wants to be spoon fed smile Not everyone knows the mechanics anyways.

Campaign Map:
  • AAclone is the default map in campaign mode which is actually little Rivellon. Little Rivellon is the only campaign map working as of now. Please delete the other campaign map if it can't be used by the player. Little Rivellon was left.
  • Tutorial (upon starting the game): Tell the player to right click on land occupied by the player to expand some options such as research, buy units, buy/use cards. I just noticed that you can create units when the AI was building one during campaign!
  • Tutorial (upon building your first transport units): You can load troops only when the transport units are on land. I initially thought you can load units only when the transport is on water.
  • Saving the game: I could type on the right side where the date and time is located. Should have been unchangeable.
  • Tooltip at the start of the battle: This is regarding the picture of a dragon and an amry before the start of the battle. I don't even know selecting the army is auto resolve. I thought they are just there for aesthetics. Please explicitly state on the interface if it is a direct command/auto resolve.
  • auto resolve: there was one instance wherein both of the parties were killed. I was the attacker but I still captured the enemy land.

Dragon Issue:
  • Chameleon Hide: I'm still in cloak mode when I attack using my left mouse (not skills). The description on the "Dragon skills" for the campaign map is a bit misleading or the chameleon is bugged.

Game Issue:
  • WASD not working correctly: Especially when in dragon mode. It might be connected to the fact that you have control over your units when toggling back and forth on dragon mode. WASD is not working correctly if you have control over your units. WASD is also an issue during building phase.
  • "shift key always": once you selected a unit and selected another one without pressing the shift key button, you will control both instead of toggling between units.

Buildings:
  • Gold mine: Change description from "Increasing gold by 100 times" to 2 times Changed to "Increasing gold by 100%."
  • Academy description: Change discount of 0% to whatever is the right percentages. Changed to subversion, etc free cards.

Cards:
  • You must be able to change/withdraw your cards on the battle screen. If this is intentional, just on the "secret/hidden" card because the enemy doesn't even know the card over there anyways.
  • priest mercenaries card: a little bit of typo.

Interface:
  • "You Win" below that "You are Victorious" redundant IMO.

Balancing Issue:
  • the recruitment center should have some regen. I encountered one player who did a "rush". Summoning a dragon at the start of the game. He targeted my recruitment center initially. It got into red health. Thankfully he left as a show of mercy I think.

Tomorrow, I'll try out doing an auto resolve in every game against the AI on the campaign.

BTW, the AI on the capital is challenging (direct command). I won the game because the AI ran out of money. If they could summon the dragon, it could be a different story. On this battle, I won the game yet every units, even on the enemy's side, were wiped out on the campaign statistics. I didn't capture the land though as compared to the issue above on auto resolve. I still have no idea how this campaign balancing work out even though someone already explained about the survival rate thing, I still have to grasp the concept.

Last edited by henryv; 28/06/13 02:53 AM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"