Originally Posted by Magus65
The optional skirmish mode where the objective is to kill the enemy dragon the most times? Maybe make it a custom mode where there's no recruitment centers only a Citadel or two where you can upgrade your dragon skills. Recruits are also gained when killing a enemy dragon perhaps?

A good deal of that could be easily done with just a custom map.

Two fatal flaw in that objective is that: 1.) you can go back and forth in dragon mode; 2.) the jet pack maneuver gives you the chance to escape from death.

I do like customizing your dragon before the skirmish match, but I think that's the reason why there are three dragons to cater the needs of the player.

Customizing dragon skills before the battle gives you an advantage for a short time because the enemy player does not know the skills you've chosen and vice versa. That's the only benefit I could derive in this.

I do like the idea of fiddling the recruitment in the option. It is already the norm anyways that you have those options in skirmish much like command and conquer.

Last edited by henryv; 06/07/13 03:14 PM.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"