Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Robcat #475817 11/12/13 07:02 PM
addict
addict
@Robcat, hopefully, this game will gather a great friendly and helpfull community of modders, that will release amazing stuff, like Mount and Blade warband, for example. And I also think that what is great with moddable games, is that you can try to make some gaming dreams come true, with a lot of hard work and dedication. I am in the starting block for modding DOS, and will try to recreate my previous frontier mod.
Of course, nothing is done yet, and the editor might prove to be to complicated to use (the witcher 2 was a bit too complicated IMHO, as was Dragon Age), but from what I have seen, I am bracing for days of great almost sleepless nights bug crushing ^^
Good editors make you achieve dreams. Great editors make you dream.
Take care.

Un chemin de 1000 lieues commence par un premier pas.

Project:
Steam workshop Frontiere
enthusiast
enthusiast
I've only done editor via warcraft frozen thrones. Good thing about that is you could change the maps, and know the scripts therein. Basically, a BIG manual of self study. Thankfully, the developers of D:OS will release the maps with the editor so we have a reference point....

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Cromcrom
Good editors make you achieve dreams. Great editors make you dream.

That's beautiful.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard