Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ogam #476345 18/12/13 08:10 AM
K
stranger
stranger
K

After getting the teleport pyramids I travel to the other one as Roderick, when I teleported Scarlet came with me. My characters were set to move together. (icons changed together.)

When I load a save game the homestead travel button was gone.

I was playing with the inventory and the game crashed. when the crash report came up. I filed it out and pressed send, "cancelled " came up just over the send button and the don't send button was highlighted.

Chrescerya #476347 18/12/13 08:24 AM
stranger
stranger
At the maketplace, I was in Diolog Mode with the merchant on the right of the fishstealing event. While in Diolog I changed to the other char. Then I couldn´t End the Diolog Mode any more. Game didn´t chrash, but I had to load a save to resolve situation.

ogam #476349 18/12/13 08:46 AM
apprentice
apprentice
I don't know if this is a bug. But i tell you anyways.
So it happend that i killed my partner by casting a frozen spell. I couldn't resurrect him so i left him behind. But everytime i climb some stair, his body lies there just waiting for me. I can not interact with his body. It's kind of creepy. I'm haunted =D

Kaya86 #476351 18/12/13 09:09 AM
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I found a way to by pass the larian imps road blocks and even world boarders. Cast teleport throw your partner over the ledge or the road block and use your teleport pyramid to go to them. The warning that I went too far didn't come up and more and it didn't teleport me back, the drawback is you can no longer walk on your own and have to keep throwing your partner and using the pyramid to continue.

arkand #476453 18/12/13 05:06 PM
O
stranger
stranger
O
There's a bug while a character is knocked down then Teleported while knocked down to drop him/her, that character will get stuck knocked down until killed.
When a character is stuck while knocked down then going to Homestead or back to Cyseal, after loading screen is over you are able to move with the knocked down character and explore the map but doors and monsters won't be visible for that knocked down character and items aren't usable.

#480171 25/01/14 09:29 PM
F
stranger
stranger
F
Hi, have found two bugs.
On the character set up screen the highlighting when you select anything is offset to the left.
Also, spoke to Arhu and then characters would not move even though the rest of the game operated normally.
Thanks

FebruaryRain #480270 26/01/14 04:28 PM
veteran
veteran
An other bug,
my 2 start charakter have an exclamation mark since about 10 hours..
They get it in the healers house. I first get the key and open the door when the doctor is outside after using the Stone. Then I ask my partymembers what they had to say, but the exclamation mark don't go away. But Dialog don't work again.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
ogam #480274 26/01/14 05:15 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A
I found a bug that after saving during a battle in which I had the "burning" animation on my heroes once loading the game I now continuously have the Burning animation although I am not really burning no removal effect will remove them. And now every Time I electrify water the game crashes and I need to reboot. I am running a $500 graphics card on a water cooled gaming machine so I cant figure this out I have tried all video settings as well nothing seems to resolve this issue.

V
stranger
stranger
V
The quest of the lightouse doesn't work. At the end of the dialogue with the ghost of the woman, it crashes

venome35 #480336 27/01/14 10:12 AM
stranger
stranger
Hi, I am French, and I speak very little English (Google translate ...)

I often have a bug in the sound when I get in combat, it gives me two sounds at the same time.
Another bug, it's a fight or there is an NPC that does not finish his round.

I made a short video that will be easier for me to understand ...

http://youtu.be/DNHV36VdoT4

Edit : other bug:
http://youtu.be/lP_m0bNxfEo
http://youtu.be/VQbg5owRCTI

Edit :
http://youtu.be/BulY3NhWfIc

Salut, je suis français, et je parle très peu anglais (Google translate...)

J'ai souvent un bug au niveau du son quand je rentre en combat, ça me lance deux sons en même temps.
Un autre bug, c'est un combat ou il y a un PNJ qui ne fini pas son tour.

J'ai fait une courte vidéo ça sera plus simple pour me faire comprendre ...

Last edited by MrHyuu; 27/01/14 01:38 PM.
MrHyuu #480346 27/01/14 11:37 AM
Support
Support

C'est un problème connu. Espérons que cela sera corrigé dans la mise à jour importante qui devrait être publié cette semaine.

That is a known issue. Hopefully it will be fixed in the large update that should be released this week.

Raze #480347 27/01/14 11:50 AM
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Hello,

-The Smelly Coat doesn't appear on my male character (but as the song says, this is not its fault). Neither does the Blessed Robe of protection. Also I can't sell it nor the muddy boots.

-You can pass through doors with the Phoenix ability, I don't know if it's mandatory, but it's a bit cheaty.

-When I end the first dialog after loading a game, I gain some traits.

-When you overpass on an item to compare it, it does it with the stuff from the currently selected character, not the necessary with the one you want your stuff compared.

-I know it's already been told, but we might want a some sort of crafting journal. Also if you really don't want to put locations on the map, maybe let us annotate it as we please.

-I might have to kill Zixzax if he keeps on making my game crash.

Good game so far, excuse my english, see ya !

Last edited by Yohdono; 27/01/14 01:33 PM.
Yohdono #480378 27/01/14 06:30 PM
S
S
Try reading / posting in this thread, it's helpful to confirm bugs noted previously:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=478277

Originally Posted by Yohdono
Hello,

-The Smelly Coat doesn't appear on my male character (but as the song says, this is not its fault). Neither does the Blessed Robe of protection.

New, but logical; the smelly panties don't have a visual skin either at this point (they also go into the wrong item slot, but there you go). In addition, all robes are un-skinned at the moment.

Also I can't sell it nor the muddy boots.

Working as intended: you cannot sell quest items

-You can pass through doors with the Phoenix ability, I don't know if it's mandatory, but it's a bit cheaty.

Been reported multiple times

-When I end the first dialog after loading a game, I gain some traits.

Random +traits has been reported, first confirmation I've seen though

-When you overpass on an item to compare it, it does it with the stuff from the currently selected character, not the necessary with the one you want your stuff compared.

Working as intended, surely? If you have a character selected, then obviously the game will look at her char sheet...

-I know it's already been told, but we might want a some sort of crafting journal. Also if you really don't want to put locations on the map, maybe let us annotate it as we please.

Map annotations have been reported as bugged

-I might have to kill Zixzax if he keeps on making my game crash.

Not seen this one before - dialogue making the game crash? When / where / how / why?

Good game so far, excuse my english, see ya !

Last edited by SteamUser; 27/01/14 06:38 PM.
SteamUser #480415 28/01/14 12:16 AM
Support
Support
Originally Posted by Yohdono
if you really don't want to put locations on the map, maybe let us annotate it as we please

More pre-set markers will be added as you explore and find locations.
You should already be able to place custom map markers (left click anywhere on the map, type in a description (or not) and click the Accept button... left click a custom marker to delete it).

Originally Posted by SteamUser
Working as intended, surely? If you have a character selected, then obviously the game will look at her char sheet...

If you open your inventory to have your lead character give equipment to another character, then switch the inventory to that character, you would generally want to compare the item to what that character was using, without having to also make them the leader first.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard