I know it's placeholder, but the clues for the Burial Mound puzzle should be written on a wall in the final version, not something you can pick up and take with you.

Originally Posted by Janju
1. I think the best not mood breaking solution for my house finding problem would be if i could ask for directions. Then people should answer like, go north, west and stuff. That would all those randam unnamed npcs a reason to exist.

Signs with Street Names would also help.

Asking people for directions is not going to work, especially once they start to move around when schedules get implemented.

There are already signs pointing you to where things are, street names wouldn't help, it's not that big a town. I do want location flags on the map, though. If the game provided you with co-odrinates in your journal when NPC's direct you to a specific spot, that could also be really helpful as well.

2, 4. Very well-known bug.

6. Kitty Love
The quest says i found a collor after defeating a crab. Its not in my inventory. I cannot seem to be able to give it to sam. The craps spawned gravestones when they died. Filler artwork?

The gravestones are not filler, they're indicators for an enemy that has been gibbed, for an enemy mage to target for resurrecting it. It could do with looking a little less real, though.

7. I dont understand how you buy items from vendors in this game.

Talk to an NPC, on the left side there should be an icon to buy things, which takes you to the barter screen. Left click things from your inventory to sell, right-click things from their inventory to buy. Click the balance icon to shift gold from whoever has less value, then click the blue checkbox.

Btw guys sorry if i sounded negativ in my posts. I love the game!
My rating so far would be very good.

Don't worry about sounding negative. Give praise where it's warranted, but as Alpha testers, it is our duty to be negative about things which need improvement or aren't working right.