Well im trying everything I can to track down the issue. My home PC is pretty nice. Its got a 660ti, 16gb DDR3, Asrock p67 extreme mobo, and an I5 2500k CPU. I tried everything above to no avail. So I also have a nice gaming laptop. Asus G75 series. It has an I7 3630 QM, 8gb DDR3, and a 670MX. Desktop is Win7 / Laptop is Win8.1

So on the desktop I deleted everything DOS related. Tried starting a new game and saving it. Was unable to load that save. So I started the game on my laptop and was able to start it just fine. Made a save and was able to load the save. So I copied my save files from the desktop and put them on the laptop. These files caused the game to crash.

So there is something wrong with saved files is what I am leaning towards. The only thing I cannot explain is why do new saves on the desktop crash also. New files on the laptop do not crash, or at least haven't yet.

Anymore info I could give to try and help PLEASE ASK! I want to play so bad. This was the most fun ive had gaming in a LONG time. Such a great co-op game!!!!