Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
stranger
stranger
D
Part of the quest involving the crowd pleaser after giving him the 6 gold it updates the log saying you have paid him but does not finish and he keeps asking for 6 gold.

V
stranger
stranger
V
At the end of the quest "the lost archaeologue", characters are teleported randomly on the map.

J
stranger
stranger
J
General Bug:

not sure whether it was reported yet: if it happens that main characters die (scarlett & rodrick) but not a third companion and you go into the imp world (sorry, don't remember the name yet), you got stuck there since the imp refused to talk to underlings...

Support
Support

Both main characters dying should give a game over message; it just hasn't been implemented yet.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Latest update bug:

healing quest at thelarion's is totally scrambled (first time I speak to evelyn, she mention that both injured buddies will die and the stuff about us absorbing stone's power). Besides, asking about evelyn's triggers (falsely) main quest follow-up with back-pack mention ("she left in a hurry" etc...) but Evelyn still being present.

If we save the ship from fire, the three sailors at the end of the dock are just thanking us and usual jobless quest does not trigger any longer.

V
stranger
stranger
V
In coop mode, Zixzax doesn't appear

S
stranger
stranger
S
I bet this has been reported before.
Lightning Strike?

In our fight with thugs at x72 y362, my coop partner used Lightning Strike (as Scarlett) against the thugs. The spell animation was correct and all, but then Scar just casually slided her way to the enemies on my screen. AFter the fight, she got stuck in some idle animation, and even if she moves around, I don't see it (On my screen she's stuck in an idle pose, standing in place. If she moves, and I teleport there, the model is still stuck in the place where it got stuck.) This bug is however only on my side. My coop partner says everything works fine on her end. Saving and loading fixed the problem.

----

After saving and loading, another battle at x53 y330 caused the same problem. Scarlett is happily sliding around. I guess this is the Lightning strike spell bugging on us.

----

Can provide screenshots and video if wanted. Tell me where to host it and you have it.

----

However, venome35 above me said Zixzax dosn't appear. We had no such bug. All the quests have so far worked surprisingly smoothly.

----

Is it intentional that waypoint shrine at x 18 y 360 cannot be used?

Last edited by Sily; 23/01/14 02:21 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by venome35
In coop mode, Zixzax doesn't appear

Sorry if you know this already, but just to be sure this is a bug, but...

The patch after the break changed how he appears: either visit the Crime Scene room or make a decision about the two sick patients at Thelyron's clinic, right?

You need to do one or both of those things before Zixzax can appear. Before then, he won't appear if you leave town.

V
stranger
stranger
V
Ok thanks a lot Stabbey. Didn't know this.

journeyman
journeyman
v 1.0.95.0

When I try to enter or leave the tavern only the character I'm controlling enters/leaves. The 3 others just stand still by the door. Have to manually move each of them out/in.
Edit: hmm, no it works again..

I also have a game now where I didn't get the teleporter stone after my first visit to the homestead.
It can be that my inventory was full at the time.. So some sort of warning should be given.

One more thing:
At some of the waypoints you the character goes to the "back" of the waypoint to travel. Would be better if the character entered from the side that is closest.

Last edited by krist2; 23/01/14 12:36 PM.
stranger
stranger
Wouldn't be surprised if this were already reported but thought I'd mention it just in case...

When selling to the vendors in the market, the item is always taken but no gold is received by either character and the vendor gold on hand remains the original amount.

L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Originally Posted by Shadely
Wouldn't be surprised if this were already reported but thought I'd mention it just in case...

When selling to the vendors in the market, the item is always taken but no gold is received by either character and the vendor gold on hand remains the original amount.

Are you using the scale/balance button before selling items?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by lokitrixter
Originally Posted by Shadely

Are you using the scale/balance button before selling items?

Aha! I did not. Just started playing last night. So thanks for the heads up!

It seems like an unnecessary step, however. Unless there is more functionality planned for the scale button? I didn't even notice it until I saw your reply, it seems that automatically adding the vendor gold along with the item in the trade window would be more user friendly for new players unfamiliar with the UI, like myself. wink

old hand
old hand
It's bartering. You can try to pay less than what they want.

You can also give people stuff without wanting anything back to boost their attitude.

Tweeting @forktong
L
enthusiast
enthusiast
L
Well if you offend vendors and people you can give them gifts by just giving them items for free. It's a mechanic that has been in other Divinity games. I would hope that they will add a tutorial to the selling part for newer players.

stranger
stranger
Ah, ok. But that wasn't immediately clear to me, as a new player. When I got the pop up that the trade was successful and yet found no gold in the inventories, it was a head scratcher for me, so I thought it might be a bug.

So even though it wasn't a bug, hopefully this feedback will be helpful, nonetheless. smile

If i extinguish the flames of the boat that is burning in the harbour, before I get i to the city, the quest still gets triggered when i enter the city. but there ar no flames. dunno if i can extinguish none existing flames.

Join the Weresheep of Original Sin Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/WeresheepOfOriginalSin
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by lokitrixter
Well if you offend vendors and people you can give them gifts by just giving them items for free. It's a mechanic that has been in other Divinity games. I would hope that they will add a tutorial to the selling part for newer players.

Definitely good to know, thanks. I played Divine Divinity a long, long time ago but must have completely forgotten about the barter mechanic because nothing jogged my memory while interacting with a the vendors.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
- Inventory weight doesn't seem to have any effect
- Rosy Cheeks and Fleet Footed talents seem to be identical
- Talent tooltips in the character creation screen are positioned weird and don't emcompass the whole word like stat and ability tooltips
- A lot of town NPC's besides guards only do 1 damage
- Interrupting crafting by moving the character cancels the progress bar, but the craft still completes
- Gold piles in harbor treasure room only give 1 gold
- The Fireball scroll seems to be the only scroll with an Intelligence requirement
- Pressure plate in Tavern basement doesn't do anything?
- If you fail the quest "The Philosopher", the journal update states that a fight should start. It does not.
-
When mortician is arrested, the guard enters from the bedroom. They then both leave through the bedroom

- After retrieving Arhu Sparkmaster 5000 Universal Controller, you get a message about a journal update. There is none
- Teleportation scroll is mislabeled "Teleportation Free Fall"
- Battle ends if the only remaining enemies are charmed. When charm wears off shortly after, combat starts again
- If you ignore the burning ship and head into town, you get a message that journal is updated. There is none. I assume this is the entry about the ship being destroyed but you don't even have the quest in your journal.
-
When you tell the captain to release Esmeralda from prison, he runs into the wall to "exit". After the event in the prison and he returns to his room, you cannot interact with him anymore

- Healing spell animation continues to fire for dead characters

Last edited by dakkai; 24/01/14 02:29 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Purchased Robe that works but is not visible as being worn on the character. Looks like He is running around in his underwear.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard