1) After a battle that didn’t go so well, I was left with only Madora and Jahan alive. Roderick and Scarlett were dead on the ground. I went back into Cyseal. The good news is that even though the Vendors said “go away you minions, I only want to talk to your master”, I was still able to barter with them. Well, sort-of, which gave me an idea.

I was able to barter… but I had nothing to barter with. All the inventory of my party was stuck on the corpses. Nothing for me to do. They could have had enough loot or gold for me to get scrolls to revive them on their bodies, but not really any chance for me to get it.

So I think that you should be allowed to loot your party member’s bodies in single-player, and in co-op, there should be an option to let your partner loot your body (and that of your companion/henchman). Off by default, but if you trust your partner to use the things on your body wisely and not run off and sell them, it would seem like a good idea.

2) There should be a Craft Magic Item Talent, requiring a minimum of Crafting 1 to use it. It is required to craft items with magical properties, like magic arrows. I also hope that there will be specific recipes for crafting the exact arrow type that you want. The Arrow Seller could sell one or several books (more advanced books costing more and with more powerful recepies) containing crafting recipes for arrows.

3) A minor, optional thing: I imagine certain entities can be healed with certain types of damage, like fire elementals getting healed with fire damage. The conventional terminology is to say that it is “absorbed” as health, but right now “Absorbed” is used to describe damage that is resisted.
Perhaps change the “Absorbed: X” to “Resisted: X”, and damage that heals as “Absorbed: X” or “Healed: X”. It’s not that important, people can learn your use of the term, although I would at least like terms that differentiate between damage that is resisted and that which heals.

I do like the "Absorbed: X damage" displays, it's quite helpful.