Hi, there are some things I noticed:
-it would be nice to split things in inventory and by bartering if I don't want to give all away
-right click on book to read it, so I don't have to pick up first if I don't want (you could use exception in case of quest items)
-sometimes the enemy is not selectable to attack, only if I click first on him or wait 5 secs, after this he will get the red contrast and able to attack
-in combat would be good to be possible to wait with the character if I want to act with the other first, and maybe have a 'defend' button to skip the round and spare AP (something like HOMM)
-closing or opening door should shove away people instead of melting in them
-in the inventory could be a button to make it ordinary if it is full with empty places
-warehouse little room I can go through the cart
-by knocking down the enemy shakes stongly (orc shaman at the beginning)
-while on the ground and dying they get up suddenly and fall down again. They could stay on the ground and die after a painful movement
-is there a button to activate automatic camera rotation? I was in combat and suddenly the camera was moving with my mouse automatically. I had to click on the mouse wheel to get it disabled
-you could activate right click on open windows/containers to close them, just like in divdiv

I love the music! Ok it is not the tipical boring epic fantasy sh!t, this is the best in it. This is something original! Its easy for the ears and perfect for background, not too noisy or disturbing pathetic. For me at least. Can't wait for the new version with real instruments. Apropos, when can we get our hands on Kirills early work? ;-)

Last edited by Endre; 24/01/14 08:21 PM.

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/