Played the latest build until I was forced to stop by two more or less game-breaking issues. Some observations:

- Opening fight: three of the dead crabs spawned a grave, but the last one just left a body. It seems inconsistent.

- NPCs flail their arms around a little too much when they run, it doesn't really matter that much, but it looks a bit silly.

- This is more of a general thing, but there are certain 'quests' that probably shouldn't really count as such since they are one-time events without any choices. Example: the Orc fight at the beginning. Perhaps there should be a new section called Notes or something where these things get recorded. I don't see much point in considering them separate quests.

- As said before, a quicksave message would be useful.

- In-game chat would be a great quality-of-life fix.

- Typo: if you ask people about the attack upon the harbor, they will say something about 'that burnng ship'. I noticed that the other typos got fixed, so I'm mentioning this again in case it got overlooked.

- At the back of the side room in the warehouse, there is a carriage you can just walk/clip through.

- In co-op conversations, if your partner has the final response in a dialogue, it's impossible for you to see it. It immediatey skips to 'no, we'll do it my way!'. This adds to the general confusion during co-op dialogues.

- I managed to break Evelyn's programming by saving and reloading as she was walking away after the sequence where you decide to heal one of the dying patients. She just stood there in the middle of the room for the rest of the game.
This means that I failed to trigger the part of the murder quest where Thelyron tells you that Evelyn left his clinic in a hurry. This is supposed to happen if you talk to Thelyron after having Esmeralda arrested and reporting the missing body, right?

- On a related note, I had some trouble with xp/leveling again. When I reached level 3, I didn't get any skill or ability points at all. It also took a suspiciously long time to get to that level in the first place. I spent a lot of time saving and reloading during that playthrough and I think that this may have caused it. The game seems to have trouble consistently calculating xp and levels, especially across saves. Probably one of the most serious issues still persisting.

Last edited by Bittereinder; 25/01/14 05:44 PM.