Calm down a little bit wink

My two cents to this Topic:

I often read arguments about "realism" (regarding to weight and how armor work). Keep in mind this is a game. Even if you keep "magic" aside, there ere lot "unrealistic" behaviors. For excample, there are no ugly people or even people of different age ...
All citizens of ceicile are mid-aged, with an estimated "perfect" body (no handicaps, not to heavy ...)

A game world is a idealized world, cause of lack of money/time, they is far away from being realistic, arguing with realism is a little bit weird wink

"Correct" Female armor is (imho) more a matter of style/expectations. If i run through the deepest forest or coldest mountains, would i expect a woman dressed in underwear and stilettos? (I know there there are pictures to prof it's possible, but i think it's rather unusual :D)

If a game (especially the content-less modern MMO) advertise with such Girl-Images, everybody know why. even if you have such armor Ingame it's more ore less worthless, cause a good player choose the gear by stats not by look. So it's simply an eyecandy.

If i want to see "eyecandies" dressed in underwear (or even without this) in HighRes and with a high PolygonCount, i know better sources than rpg-games :p (mostly without sexism-debates...)

So in conclusion: the style of the (Fe)Male-Armor should match into the scenario and to the expectations. DOS doing an already good job in this. At least with the last Alpha Release the armor looks very identify-able (you can identify the difference between plate, leather, cloth and a heavy armored gear is identify-able from a long distance) to me. Only the stilettos are a little bit weird :p

PS: i didn't even notice the differense in the Loading screen (even with the started debate here). Only after someone pointed to the detail i get it. So don't count to much on this topic ...

Last edited by Raptor 2101; 02/02/14 08:23 AM.