Finished almost all of the remaining content today. Issues I noticed:

- The Billeh Ghar conversation triggers over and over if you run around in his room, no matter which character(s) you're controlling.
- A floating message 'Trophy Unlocked' appeared when I quickloaded in the Black Cove. I looked at the Trophy Screen and there was nothing there.
- It was impossible for me to
move the painting to find the secret button in the Black Cove. I had to use Whirlwind to destroy it.

- The crabs in the Black Cove don't fight back.
- You can use AOE spells to highlight hidden landmines:
[Linked Image]

I'm actually fine with this since I'd get blown to bits otherwise, but I'm not sure it's intentional.
- My game crashed as I was landing the finishing (melee) blow on Pontius Pirate.
- During my second attempt, I decided to provoke combat with the ghost pirates before the conversation with Pontius triggered. The game treats them as neutrals and it just slightly lowered their attitude. Eventually, most of them turned into zombies, combat finally got triggered, and then this happened:
[Linked Image]

Yes, Lily the ghost pirate is fighting on my side.
- There is an exclamation mark above Madora's head after sending Desdemona to the lighthouse, but I cannot talk to her. First time I ran into this problem in this build.
- When Sam goes to see Maxine after you've solved his quest, she tells him 'you are tom of means after all'. That should be a 'a tom of means'.
- Sam's collar is still in your inventory after you solve his quest.
- Example of current item values being out of whack: a huge diamond that I picked up in the Black Cove is worth less than five times more than a fish.