Deleted my original post to move to this topic.

While playing yesterday for quite some time, I noticed 2 things that seem to be an issue, that I tested multiple times to make sure.

First: When using the spell "Water Shield" (I think it's called) on my Cleric, it was not properly giving me the tooltip amount of +49% HP for the duration. Instead it was reducing my health by 49%. I tested this multiple times, checking the character stats screen and never did my maximum health go beyond my default, instead my health would drop to 49% of my maximum. I will post screenshots when I get home from my steam files. So I would have 160/160 before using it, and after using it, I would be down to 82 HP out of 160, instead of 160/238 (if they chose the route that you don't get the full Hp after buffing)

Second: When using my ranger character, when trying to use the skill that shoots multiple arrows quickly (forgot name - at work) and any type of special arrow (ie: Fire Arrow, Poison Cloud arrow) it would load the animation, and then she would "shoot" her bow, but I would not lose action points, and the enemy would not get hurt nor there be any elemental effect. When going out of combat I was able to shoot the ground using a Fire Arrow and Poison Cloud arrow without issues.

I will try again when I get home to replicate these issues, and come back here to post screenshots for the Water Shield skill bug.

edit: Third: It seems that quite a few Legionnaires that I attack, or even NPCs etc, do not engage in a fight when I attack them. They just keep spouting their phrases but stand there and take the beating. That cannot be as intended. It really takes away from the game when I decide I want to murder someone, and they stand there and just take it! smile