Originally Posted by Loadrunner
- The spell 'Minor Flare' is a standard spell of the wizard. Strangely i could buy and LEARN this spell again (from Arhu or the fireelemental in the homestead not sure anymore). What happend then the Spell 'Minor Flare' got added to the Skillbook again and the original Spell turned into another Spell 'Initiate's Flare' with the same effect but with lower ap cost and less damage. At least that's what i think was happening because 'Minor Flare' in the action bar got automatically replaced by the other spell. Other theory is that the book is titled wrong and that the action bar got confused by two spells with the same name randomly choose one.

The Skill you get when you first create a Wizard is called Initiate's Flare. The Minor Flare teaches a more powerful flare. I would rather the Minor Flare take the place of Initiate's Flare instead of having two. But I don't know if that's the intention.

- You can carry crates and other containers in the inventory and you can open them from there too. At least you can do that for a certain time after putting the container in your inventory. After a while or reloading you can't open them anymore. You can see the opend container for a millisecond before it close automatically. To fix that issue you have to drop the container on the ground put it back into your inventory.

This is not a time factor but a location factor. If you move too far away from where you originally picked up the container, etc, then it will do the open/close thing, because they are coded to close if you walk away from them. Hence why dropping it and picking it up fixes the issue momentarily. You have given it a new location so now it will open if you stand close to that spot.

- Dualdialogs between Roderick and Scarlett seem to trigger just once per installation (sounds stupid i know)?. For example the conversation about the guy who jumped of the cliff, the fleeing chicken or the guy who burned his house. This dialogs never occured again for me. Not when reloading not in a new game.

That's weird. I just tested this as I thought it worked fine in my second play through of this build, and it in fact worked. I know there was some bleed over from previous saves before. I haven't checked to see if this is still an issue.