First time making a bug report. I read through this thread so if these were noticed in previous versions, sorry, but I don't have comprehensive knowledge and am just gonna slap down what I noticed.

Unbalanced:
- I think this was noticed already, but you can teleport NPCs and they don't count it as attacking them. I thought I read something about it being fixed, but I can still do it. It makes sneaking by places and killing very easy. For instance, grouping up these fellows for slaughter:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

On that note, attacking Evelyn before her dialogue made her upset, but not in a fighting mood, and doing it too much makes her try to run away and disappear. And
  • When you first enter the lair and meet the 3 cultists enroute to Evelyn, 2 of them are friendly if you click on them for dialogue. The right & left Black Cultists are happy to see you, the Source Hunter, and will talk. Only the middle one spits and starts a fight. Then the other 2 join in like they've hated you all along.
  • Evelyn's fight dialogue goes twice. Once when I clicked on her, and then the word "FIGHT!" flashed across the screen, and she said everything a second time.
  • I was able to just walk by Evelyn, without fighting, if I wanted to. I could just open the door to downstairs and everyone ignored me. When I spoke with Jake, the journal said I'd defeated Evelyn.

Typo
  • Cecil calling his daughter Vicotria was already mentioned. In case it helps, the exact line goes, "Yes, Vicotria's come a long way."
  • I haven't seen this one mentioned yet: when running on the beach near the orc camp, Roderick says, "Carefull, dead orc." There should be only 1 L in careful.

Bugs
  • Sometimes when engaging NPCs in conversation, other people's dialogue choices would come up under the word (continue.). For example, when I talked to the Pincer crab at x26y345, the first time, I got: "1. (continue) mortician 2. Eglandaer 3. Let's change the subject." It looked like the mortician's name was under "(continue)", but only (continue) was clickable. So, Aureus' who-should-I-arrest dialogue choices appeared, but thankfully didn't do anything.
  • If you talk to the grieving orc on the beach, Bognard, as Roderick things go well. But there's a bug if Scarlett does it first. If you decide not to loot the bodies and to be kind, the two will go on about looting orc corpses anyway. The journal reflects things accurately, but their pop-up, white text dialogue - over their heads - says stuff about being eager to loot bodies.
  • There's a parchment stuck in a wall at about x176y81.
  • When fighting the pirates, I tried to have Scarlett cast chain lightning, and she got glitch-teleported to the chalky lever.
  • Already mentioned, but the crabs in the cove, near the levers, don't fight back. It felt like murder. They just kept going "Kriiii" and staring at me.

And probably the biggest bug I found, is that you can't exit to the beach the same way you came in. The Black Cove cave entrance lets you in, but if you try to exit that way, you go to what looks like a test area. I was able to run around a lot and check out the landscape. At one point I found a stretch of water and thought I was going to find treasure since it looked like a pathway. I followed it a long time. There was no treasure. (She's wearing her victory trophy, Bellegar's robes, hence the bikini look.)
[Linked Image]

Last edited by teakey; 06/02/14 04:56 PM.