Originally Posted by Erakus
Bug report: item transition from one character to another.

That reminds me, when I was at the market place I tried to give gold from one character to another, but a shopvendor called the guards, because she thought it was theft and thus the guards asked my character to return all the gold he stole(which he didn't since he was only the reciever end while scarlet was the sender). Well All my gold was confiscated and couldn't get it back. neither of the characters had the gold

Originally Posted by Raze

Originally Posted by Fedayin
I still haven't been able to use the report tool because it cant find my game smirk

You can use the the D:OS support tool to generated a report.zip file, and email it to supportdos@larian.com, along with a description of the problem. Someone Friday said that mailbox was full (if Larian didn't fix it then, they should on Monday), but you can also use the general support email: support@larian.com.

I am trying but, when I try running the tool I get Microsoft .NET Framework telling me access to system32\temp is refused and when I say continue it opens the tool, But I can't sellect the install path somehow. I keep showing the Divinity map from steamapps/common, but it doesn't like that.

Last edited by Fedayin; 06/04/14 04:46 PM.