Aaaand I also got both of hairyscotsman's bugs - as well as Starlight's "100% crash when I kill charred bone-idol" problem (edit: though apparently only when you kill it with magic - it's OK to kill it with melee(?)).

And some new ones:
-You have the "I have defeated Braccus Rex..." dialogue option with Zixzax even before you've actually done the Braccus battle
-When you find the diary and letters in the Undertaker's Hut, your party members say something like "Let's confront [the person] about this," but you don't actually have any new dialogue options with the person (even with the diary and three letters in your inventory)
-Various grammar mistakes on tombstones in church graveyard (e.g. "Here lies the Joe"; "...live among with wolves"; etc.)
-You're allowed to trade with NPCs who will inevitably become hostile to you (e.g. person who captured Jake, madman in cemetery, etc.)
-If Jahan uses "Lightning Strike" on an enemy, he sometimes glitch-"teleports" a little closer to the enemy before casting the spell
-Missing info in Combat Log (e.g. "Scarlett removed __ by using Fire"; "Scarlett created __ when using Fire on a Poison Cloud"; etc.)

Last edited by Mikus; 07/04/14 06:11 PM.