Madora is judging prematurely when it comes to the "hush money" paid to the Mortician for the stolen corpse.

If you convince Robert (the Mortician) that the owner of the sheep (Berta, I believe her name is) deserves the gold, Madora scolds you for talking the mortician out of his ill-gotten coin.

This is odd, because it's the only option surrounding the gold and Robert that clearly states you plan on using the gold to compensate Berta for the missing sheep Robert stole from her. I'm struggling to understand why Madora seems to have the impression that you were just tricking Robert in order to line your own pockets.

Later, upon talking to Berta, I handed over the gold as promised. There was an option to keep the gold for myself, but I went the altruistic route and gave it all to her instead.

Now, I suspect (hope) that Madora is supposed to save her scolding for if/when you speak to Berta and decide to keep the gold for yourself. Since I returned the money as promised, however, Madora's scolding should have never appeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the subject of Berta, somewhere between returning her missing sheep and telling her about Robert's involvement, her attitude towers you raises from 5 to 60. However, her attitude towards you doesn't increase when you give her Robert's gold.

Also, her attitude only rises for the party member who returned the sheep and informed her of Robert's involvement. Which seems odd, because when I talked the fish thief out of stealing a fish, the fish vendor's attitude raised from 5 to 30 for both of the main characters, not just the one who spoke to the fish thief.

Why is Berta only given credit to one party member, but the fish vendor gives credit to both? That seems inconsistent.