Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Fedayin
When the witch starts(character creation) of with loremaster, and uses an identifying glass on an object it does that animation, that its identifying but when that is done the object remains unidentified. In the same game when I assign a loremaster point to a character which started without it Is able to identify the object. I also tested the with starting without the loremaster and assigning it later on in the game, And it does work then.

So the conclusion is..... Identifying doesn't work when character starts with an loremaster point, but identifying does work when the character starts without it and gets it assigned later.

No, Identify and Lockpick are currently broken and require you to double-click on the item, and a short time later it works.

Actually, there does appear to be more to it than that. I started a character with Loremaster and several levels later identify still requires me to double-click. In a different game my friend picked up Loremaster upon reaching level 2 and it immediately works for her (single click, gets to watch the progress bar do its thing without intentionally interrupting it, etc).