Originally Posted by Mikus
Originally Posted by Endre
+1 vote for rotatable characters during char generation

Yeah, I've been hoping for this too. Also, though it'd really only be a cosmetic change (since in the final game you'll apparently be able to edit everything - including starting skills - for every preset "class"), I would like an additional "classless" option at character creation, which would not yet have any stat/ability/talent/skill points/options assigned. I'd choose that every time, as I find I never quite want to go with any of the 11-12 preset "class" loadouts precisely as configured.

This is exactly what I would like to see, the totally classless character generation. However the system is very good already, but this one is still missing. Starting without any presets.

ps. I have fond memories of Divine Divinity, where you *could* see inside buildings while being outside, but only if you used Wizard's Sight. I loved that spell, by the way. smile

I can remember that spell, it was really cool! Now I can imagine to see through windows, when the character is next to it or clicks on it, and only see a part of the inner place.

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/