Originally Posted by YoungFreshNewbie
Neither of you is ever going to even slightly budge, take each other seriously, or really bother coming to any sort of conclusion.

Because, unlike American TV, in the real world, "taking the middle ground" doesn't solve issues or make businesses work.

Gyson is wrong. I am not.

You can have fun throwing peanuts, but at some point you gotta admit either: a) I am a dog and I have no idea what I'm doing or b) there are objective coding standards / reality based stuff to making a game, and one of us doesn't have a clue about them.

Have fun, but seriously: I don't want any of you driving near me, your lack of faith in math, physics and code is disturbing.

/oooook

Originally Posted by Gyson

But you would probably hate it. So, why keep trying to convince you with examples that you're just going to reject?

Because:

A) WoW did this first
B) It only works on instances, and is NEVER permanent
C) It doesn't work in permanent single player worlds where you're juggling multiple quest / kill flags
D) You have no fucking clue how it's coded.

Please kill this thread, before Zule summons Gyson to Manhattan to destroy the world. His brain is empty.

p.s.

Gyson, for your next post, please ask for D:OS to be Oculus Rift compatible, it makes about as much sense.

Last edited by SteamUser; 10/04/14 11:27 PM.