Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Auridon Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hey it hasnt been letting me on the forum my internet was acting funny. anyways, I am pretty far now!!!

I killed the tully merchant took all of his items and sold them in the bf. I have two cash stacks (50k) at level 12 lol.

I have two quests i didnt do, which is getting a book for the medic and making the bomb, but im okay with that. lol i am havin fun with the game doin pretty good except

im mad at my dk because he kills stuff before i can even hit it so i turned up the difficulty more. my char is a slasher using a cleaver so far, idk i might decide to switch later but idk yet. I am going to bed now, but tommorow i am selling the rest of my stuff then walking out the front door starting act 2.

I definitely am not spazzin out about the game play anymore, i got it down now it was just a bit confusing at first i needed help.

My dk has repair, and my char has identify, and my dk was doing so good i decided to just get some other skills instead. Still trying to find the ne so i can put in charms.

hey maybe tmw when i wake up ill take a pic for you lol and put it on here

Support
Support

You don't need a skill to use charms. The charm slots use the same graphic as the close charm slots in Divine Divinity, but you can just drag and drop charms into the charm window to permanently add them to the equipment.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard