Originally Posted by Stabbey

- shooting braccus with no special arrows heals him!! - wtf the ranger spell was waste oin him (no talent with dmage on enemy because of the standing ground (fire)!!)

Ah, that's an interesting problem, certainly. Talents are "Always on" with no way to shut them off, and since Braccus heals from fire, normal arrows when he's standing in fire are going to heal him. You'll either have to shoot the other enemies, or have a water surface placed under him.

as I said I don't have that talent (elemental ranger), so there should not be an elemental damage to B.R.

and ice shard did get him fine laugh
Originally Posted by Stabbey

- it's way to easy to fight with lvl-up chars - I did lot of quests without fights and was LvL3 or 4 and then went kicking a** (ranger: one time shot to kill a bunch of enemys doing 60 to 115 per arrow with multishot no enemy stood for more then 2 shots!!)
- PLEASE do level up your enemys to the player-lvl !! One-shot-kills are no fun with boss-fights and wih scrolls you can do it each turn !

Obviously an overpowered skill which will be properly nerfed. There are issues with relative levels/XP gain, but those can be fixed without level-scaling.

I so hope they will increase the HP's of the enemy and their damage done otherwise I rarely get damaged more than 25% of my total HP
I only had to ressurrect one char in fight against the last batch of undead in fire forrest at totem

the other resurrections I did because the healing spell needs too much time to be deployed so my burning char was dead before he casted heal hahaha

Oh YEAH!
Have fun