Originally Posted by LightningLockey
Thanks for taking the feedback Lar, this is why I have such high faith in your company!
I played the game on Normal mode only.

As for "why should a game be decently easy" well first off, I really don't look for a challenge factor in the game. I don't waste my time with games like Ghosts and Goblins because I don't have much time to play a game. I'm more after games of adventure and mostly fun. Though I always do expect to have a challenge when coming to bosses.

Well, honestly - without any desire to be rude about it at all - once you say things like this ... matters become crystal clear.

There is no need to say anything further.

Except the usual, maybe you shouldn't play games that actually are meant to be played, if you dont have the time, or play games at all - this isnt that kind of a game, - and you may as well watch some well made lets play on youtube.

As for learning spells, majority of the stuff required 2 in elemental power and I can only get one of each.

Well, you know... in True(tm) RPG games you have to earn some points, xp or skill points, which you then get to invest in those skills and abilities.

I've got quite the collection of spell books to learn once I can get 2 in fire for the wizard. I sold a lot of paintings to get those spell books btw.

Thats fine, you havent wasted anything.
You just need to earn some xp.

Also as I said before I'm not giving up on the game, just this particular build. Once the next update comes out, I'll spend another weekend and see how things fair out. I'm going to give larian time to rub their hands, make some magic and see how many bunnies they can pull out of a hat. Most places I'd expect maybe one bunny, with Larian... usually they pull multiple rabbits out of the hat and put them up for adoption.

Im pretty sure, nay - categorically positive that you will not find that kind of a version of this game - ever.

The best you can do is wait for game difficulty options to become available in game options.

And again I repeat myself: I NEVER had any gate guards tell me my party was too small. They just simply opened the gates.

Thats not true but you actually needed to read that stuff called text, that was obstructing your view at that moment for some seconds. The thing you needed to click away?

As for me banging my head with the same tactics, I kept going after the enemies and used the environment to my advantage. To the point of making barricades by clicking and dragging barrels and such.

smile

Yeah, thats the best stuff. Dont have that kind of stuff happening in those fancy mass market action gameys eh? :P

Those kind of things become the best memories of your gaming ... once the game makes a lean and mean RPG fighting machine out of you.

Honestly,... i doubt you will make it out of boot camp.
I think youre going to give up. Run home to mommy from those evil bad undead kicking your ass every which way to Sunday.

Aintcha now?

Last edited by Hiver; 30/04/14 09:54 PM.