Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Armaron #493042 05/05/14 11:18 AM
veteran
veteran
I've heard that LAN play and direct IP connection will indeed be options for network play. I've also heard talk of maybe some kind of lobby thing, but I'm not sure about that, thought.

Armaron #493118 05/05/14 12:40 PM
veteran
veteran
Personally, I prefer the Steam version. The pros outweight the cons.

WOOS
Armaron #493202 05/05/14 03:23 PM
journeyman
journeyman
I thinking for having a dedicated server for having co-op sessions besides steam but yet again having a server like that its gonna cost money but yet again who knows what they are planning to do with the co-op multiplayer system that they are gonna be using though...

Armaron #493210 05/05/14 03:58 PM
N
addict
addict
N
Well they already have a global chat which is running on a separate server I imagine, adding a lobby on top of it wouldn't cost that much hardware-wise.

Norbyte #493211 05/05/14 04:11 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Norbyte
Well they already have a global chat which is running on a separate server I imagine, adding a lobby on top of it wouldn't cost that much hardware-wise.

I hope your right XD!!

gastovski #493265 06/05/14 05:43 AM
A
Armaron Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Originally Posted by gastovski
Originally Posted by Ellary
I don't even know what DRM is ._. but if you want to share the game with friends. buy them a copy ^_^ more love for Larian since they have shown us all love.

(still those long hairstyles~ my sister and I forever love Larian!!!)

That's not sharing.

Mostly, when a friend asks to borrow or copy a game, they end up buying a copy for themselves. I do motivate them to buy a copy, but I have no problem giving them a copy for them to try it out.

Armaron #494683 11/05/14 04:45 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Armaron
Originally Posted by gastovski
Originally Posted by Ellary
I don't even know what DRM is ._. but if you want to share the game with friends. buy them a copy ^_^ more love for Larian since they have shown us all love.

(still those long hairstyles~ my sister and I forever love Larian!!!)

That's not sharing.

Mostly, when a friend asks to borrow or copy a game, they end up buying a copy for themselves. I do motivate them to buy a copy, but I have no problem giving them a copy for them to try it out.

Yeah...but sometimes when people borrow something they will never return and your like WTF but its better just to have access to digital copy that's drm free so when someone is borrowing a hard copy and you get digital one so nothing feels lost...

The worse thing about borrowing games you and your friend forgot about it and it sits your library for a long time...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard