First, since I've been spamming lists and edits to lists, here're the latest "collections" I've put together from this and other forum threads. Hopefully I haven't missed much - and Stabbey, your two combat ideas are in the first list linked below:

Original version 1.1.30 list:
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=34882&Number=485218#Post485218

Additions/edits to original list (posted May 4):
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=34882&Number=492994#Post492994

Also, between this thread and the fact that every few hours someone posts a whole new thread asking for inventory stacking, sorting, and a key ring - all of which Larian's confirmed will be in - I think this feedback is really improving the game interface even more. Just a couple more comments for now:

-Pitheco, you took the words right out of my keyboard; thanks. Stabbey, what I think we're looking for toolbar-wise is some convenient way during combat to easily access not just the skills in the toolbar (which in the current system, has limited space, especially for players who have learned lots of skills - not to mention items), but any skill known by the player. Currently, you can't use skills in the skill menu during combat - again, they have to be selected from the toolbar. So adding the skill category icons to the toolbar, and more importantly, linking them to skills within the skill menu that can actually be used during combat, would be a huge improvement, and would eliminate the need for cluttering the limited toolbar with every single known skill the player would ever want to use in combat.

-Endre, you made me think about the intro movie, and though I know this has been mentioned elsewhere: the pop-up that overlays the movie after you choose "Lone Wolf" at character creation (something like "You've really done it now - your companion is waiting at the tavern") shouldn't be shown at that time, since it doesn't make any sense at the very beginning prior to even meeting your first companion.

-Everybody else, keep those ideas coming. I know we're down to only about 50 days before release, but even if Larian decides not to act on some ideas (because they either don't agree with them or don't have the resources), they won't know what we'd like to see if we don't tell them. Either way, they'll be the ones to decide which ideas to implement. Cheers!