Next Thread
Print Thread
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hello,
I am at the end of the game (Level 19, I need to use my star stone to open the portals at the end of times, in order to know if I have enough to open the door of the source temple), and the game has become unplayable. If I try to play the game despite the lag, it becomes more and more laggy, and it eventually crashes.

At first, when I went trough a portal to the Dark Forest, I noticed that my companions didn't follow the character I was playing. Like they were lagging. In dialogue phases, it is not responsive. Each time I use a portal, it becomes more and more unplayble, until the game crash.

I think I have the same problem than him : https://steamcommunity.com/app/373420/discussions/0/487877107137974382/

I don't know what to do, I wanted to email supportdos@larian.com, but I couldn't find the "D:OS EE Analysis Tool".

I would love to finish this game (130 hours, I am slow!)

Thanks for your help!

(Sorry for my english, I am not a native)

Last edited by Wisegranda; 28/04/17 11:07 PM.
Support
Support

What version of the game are you playing? The latest is 2.0.119.430 If you have an older version, use GOG's Galaxy client to update, or redownload the latest full installer (the Steam version should be up to date).

Here is an updated link for the D:OS EE Analysis Tool, if your problem isn't due to a known issue that is fixed in the current version.
The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but your latest save from the zip (double click the zip file to open it in Windows Explorer, then browse down to the savegames and savegame_patch folders).

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Thanks for the quick answer, I have version 2.0.103.346, downloaded on GOG, I will update my files and see how it goes!

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Problem solved with the update, thanks Larian studios!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard