More good ideas, and I personally want to see Larian put every single one in the game. Get to work folks! wink

Seriously, it looks like the devs are still working on basic gameplay (especially skills/abilities/talents), despite the planned June 30 release date, so it might not be realistic to expect the level of UI polish I'd ideally like to see in time for release. But - at the risk of being trolled for suggesting I, as a non-game developer, know what the hell I'm talking about - my personal "must-have" sub-list of UI improvements which would seem to me to be relatively "easy" to fix (taken from the longer list in the OP) would be:

1) All items of an identical type (except equipment) should stack with each other in the inventory and trading menus - there are still some that don't, as stated in the OP

2) Items should be consistently arranged in the same item grid slot order in all NPC trading and current player inventory menus - being able to sort inventory as of beta 1.0.59 (thanks, by the way!), but still having a jumbled mess in the trading screen, is extreeeeeemely annoying

3) Left-clicking (rather than left-clicking-and-holding/dragging) on an item within the inventory menu should allow you to pick it up - this one at least I can confidently say would be very easy to fix

4) Inventory container fixes (backpacks, pouches, barrels, crates, etc.) - I think an admin posted that they're aware of these bugs, but not having keys and quest items "recognized" by the game if placed inside a container makes containers sort of useless

5) Activating a character via its portrait or the "F1"-"F4" keys should also switch to that character's inventory or skills menu, if open - again, really inconvenient not to have this

6) A "pause" function should be added - e.g., the game world should pause when accessing the game menu (via ESC) and when popup messages appear

7) All keyboard controls should be fully reassignable in the "Controls" menu - you still can't assign a function to the WASD keys without the keys also moving the camera

8) Repair/identification overhaul - one-click "repair all"; item auto-identification (keeping existing related ability requirements) - some people may find clicking thousands of times on hammers, identifying glasses, and equipment fun, but I humbly beg Larian to remove this "realism feature"; it's really become incredibly tedious, and for me at least, has started to ruin much of the fun of the game

9) A fully customizable (including skills and equipment) "classless" character creation option - 'nuff said.

Of course, what I'd really like to see is Larian devote time to implementing all 34 requests in the OP, as well as many other great UI ideas in this and other topics. I've said it before, but a great game like D:OS can be at least partially ruined by sloppy inventory systems and other clunky interface mechanics, as the players find themselves wasting time micromanaging the UI which could be better spent actually enjoying the game. But as I've also said before, I really appreciate the improvements Larian has implemented so far during the beta, and look forward to more in the next update. Cheers!