Larian implemented a couple more requests from the list in the OP with yesterday's update to version 1.0.80 (and they didn't even mention the first one in the change log - sneaky!). I don't plan to do detailed testing of what else might have been added until the next major update, but here's what we definitely got:

13) The value of every stat/ability modified from its base value should be displayed in a different color in the inventory menu
(Simple and awesome improvement. I can see the blue (purple? whatever) color-coding is now done when gear alters "basic" stats like movement/crit chance/resistances, but I'm not yet sure about abilities - I haven't played enough in the new version to test with a piece of equipment that raises an ability. But at least for the changes I can see right now, thank you!)

9) Character creation enhancements
Added 360-degree rotation of character models; allowed editing of starting skills
(Now if we can just get a true "classless" option, we'll be good!)

The change log also mentioned "Fixes to Item Descriptions, Stacking, Stats," but I'd need to test all the items that still didn't stack in the previous update to confirm, and I don't plan to this time. But if anyone else has the interest/patience to verify and post here about which of the non-stacking items listed in the OP have actually been fixed with this update, go nuts.

Anyway, more good stuff from the hard-working devs (not to mention all the additional bug-fixing and balance changes listed in the change log). But there's still a whole month to release, so don't stop improving the UI just yet! wink